9/10/2006

Funnest day...

Today was so sick... it can only be described in photos... it was Brittany and I's 6th month anniversary, and I skated with ben this morning, and then bobby and patty tonight which made my day...

When I got to Ben's this morning, it was an all out war accross the street...









I swear this is Average Homeboy!!!!?!??!?!?!??? HAHAHAHA!!! HE SOLD OUT!!!









Bobby hate's mayonaise, it makes him throwup... so I did some gripart for him while he performed the "Parrot Flip"...









Bobby and Patty are good people.









we hit up the dollar store... bobby smokes a breadstick with cheese while I try to zing him with the chinese yoyo he bought me...
















we made this polejam with our bare hands...
















Bobby crook bonked it...
















When Apples and Oranges comes out, you'll see what caused this... it's not what you think...
















true.
















Bobby wallrides at the end of the night...

No comments: