6/10/2006

Headed out to chill for the day.

if you think your life is screwed up, go here, it'll make you feel good about yours. new secrets posted every week. it's pretty fascinating.

today I went and spent the day in everett with my girlfriend... saw The Omen.... which was good in places, and corny/hilarious in places... especially when brittany screamed in the theater twice when scary/jumpy parts happened skljdfas;klfdhaha... then went to the mill creek skatepark where I whined cause I couldn't skate good, shoes I'd never skated before weren't gripping at all, and my board has razor nose and tail, and because of all the kids around making skateboarding into a popularity contest, droppin names and actin famous... sigh... anyways... here's some photos that don't come near to describing the fun.

oscar as usual wanted to come... nope... sorry...














traffic.













where's the apples taxi?










black kitty...














And since I have the greatest girlfriend ever, she got me this present... so i'm gonna be growin my own butterflies now... so hyped... oooooooweeeeeeee

No comments: