6/22/2006

"Sorry We're Open" Premiere

Props to skatebarn for hosting, and for having kronik energy drink which I have been fiending for ever since I left spokane. Props to jake knapp for making an amazing video as usual, and props to everyone in it, you done made me proud. Video premieres are always the happiest nights, bromance and smiles.

off to the premiere with girlyfriend.










Raymond from minneapolis, Jordan, and Cory were there...









Andy Snyder and the misses...









Tim Henry is oh so neat.









The genius behind the video... Jake Knapp himself.
















Mr. Knapp and Mr. Waite... funzies.









It was good to see Gene again.









Group Photos are the best.









I also found this old book I made in like 1st grade... how fitting...

No comments: