2/08/2008

Delta 3,200 pushed to 12,800

Here's half the roll, the outdoors results... it was crazy taking these, even on this partly overcast day I was up around F22 and shutter at 1000, most of them are shot through my polarizing filter acting as a neutral density filter because it was simply too bright to shoot otherwise. Tomorrow has the indoors results. I have another roll of 3200 that I will probably take more time to shoot now that I know it will turn out at such high speeds... I was skeptical so I shot this one all in one day.



































I likes this:




































one lone surfer... no waves...


















I like kitties. And I tend to like to put them in the lower left corner if you can recall the one from one of my older ultra color posts. In a year or two maybe I can post a recap of all the kitties I have photographed.








2 comments:

whichwayisthe509 said...

i'm very stoked you did this. that's awesome. i like the big tree with sara too, good use of light. the photo shot into the sun is rad too. i remember trying that with 3200 and being amazed that i still got a silhouette, i was expecting the opposite basically.

kohlton said...

4th to last is epic!