2/04/2008

diana+

still unsure about this beast... it doesn't like to be tamed... Holga is crappy, but it still comes out elegant and smooth... this Diana+ seems hard for me to use still, or at least very disgruntled and non-compliant, unexplainable mishaps on every roll... one came out extremely grainy (see beach chair photo), lots of photos just randomly jacked that I didn't post, and then I use the mask in it so I can get 16 shots on a roll and you can see some weird outline of it on the photos (also see the beach chair photo and others... I dunno... I like that I'm excited when it gives me anything, and I do love some of these photos it let me have, but I'm bummed that I never know if I'm shooting in vain.

















































Ostrich ranch
















































red filter + cloudy setting =








































































2 comments:

dr.brown said...

wow i am surpised with these! even though the beach chair one turned out disgustingly, the weirdest thing, pretty much the rest are rad! very interesing little fella. the second one is my favorite by far. awesome! do you know if it only happens to your camera or just that model in general? very appealing

kohlton said...

you amaze.