5/25/2006

almost friday

another wet day at work... feet are soaked... got asked to work an extra hour... that sucked cause my "yes yes yes 20 more minutes" turned into an hour and twenty minutes... but yeah, enough wining... the girls in the deli hook me up at lunch... came up on a LifeWater (a Sobe ripoff of Vitamin Water) and a full sandwich (somewhere around 5 or 6 bucks alone) for a total of $2.61 so I was hyped... also I think I'll start carrying my digital camera in my pocket and snap photos of some of the cars I drive, cause they're freaking gnarly disgusting... I'll have a "car of the day" photo posted or something... anyways... enough about work. more about fun. oh wait... didn't really have much of that today... oh well, life is good, and this weekend will be even better with skating, and empty house without family, time with friends, etc. Here's 3 totally randumb photos from no particular time period or theme...

No comments: