5/24/2006

just another good day...

got up, got dressed, ate fruity pebbles, went to work... worked... someone didn't put on the E-brake on one of the cars they valet'd so it rolled into another car, woohooo excitement... uhhhhhhh... almost had a good time tonight, but some crap happened and stuff... but I'm not stressing because life will take its course and God will take me where he wants. Life is not what happens, but how you handle it. Remember that kids. 1 year ago I would be sitting around pissed off right now and moping over all the bad things that happened today, but today: May 24th, 2006, I can look back on the day and be thankful for what I have and what happened and just smile and say it was good, because every day is good. here's a randumb photo that I'm not wearing any underwear in because I need to do laundry. good to know. bedtime.

No comments: