10/17/2006

Shogun









Dinner out tonight with Steve, Bobby, and Nich... it suddenly became my birthday and I found myself in some crazy asian getup with a fake hair piece... many photos and laughs later the guy accross the table insisted on buying me a drink because he thought it was my 21st birthday, a "blowjob" was the name of the drink and thus sparked 9000000000 jokes... I refused to drink it cause I don't like drinking, but bobby attempted to drink it and basically spilled it everywhere... (the cartoon laughter you hear in the background is the guy who bought it and yes he is a male...) Then we had to watch my dopey picture projected on this waterfall wall of the place like 10 ft. tall for like 15 minutes ja;sklfjalkshahaa... it was horribly hilarious. good times for all, and thanks again to Steve for picking up the check!



























No comments: