10/08/2006

Tricities...

it was fun fun in the sun sun with nich and ray from spokane, and jessie and kyle from tricities... fun timessssssss... FOR MORE PHOTOS GO HERE! WHICH YOU SHOULD ALREADY BE GOING TO EVERY DAY OR SO!

We saw Bobby Dodd on TV. on friday night!!! he couldn't come on the trip, but he was there chillin with us in digital...









nich woke up before everyone else sat. morning...
















I woke up to the sound of my camera being used against me... this is literally less than 1 second after I opened my eyes this morning...









oral care is very important.
















ray is stoked...
















but I'm more stoked...
















especially on pears...
















kyle and jessie... amazing photossss









it's the most beautiful thing!
















this kid was stoked he came up on a used board from my trunk...









35th Ave Skateshop, and Ekset clothing will now be repped hard in richland...









we skated a fun school with ledgers... I shot this one left handed while on the phone...









we ended up back at the skatepark at dusk and kyle gave my camera a lil booboo! but I still love him.









we shot one last action shot and left the park...
















craig showed up on a bike and we were stoked... cause craig is a very respectable and neat human being... not to mention chris on the right...
















We got ice cream before we left back to spokane... I think it helped calm kyle's stress...

No comments: