10/16/2006

'Zine

I am thinking about doing a little ghetto black and white 'zine with skate photos, art, text? ehhhh maybe..., and other random stuf... so if you'd like to submit art or skate photos then contact me in some way... I figure those of you who should submit anything already know how to get a hold of me... no deadline, no clue when, but I want to do it, and so I'll give it a shot...

just to make this post worthwhile... check out this site... at least open it up, leave it, come back later and see if you got any cool messages from someone in the world (I just got one that people in texas, istanbul, new zealand, pensylvania, new york, and the UK had gotten!)... I sent a couple out with my myspace address in them... maybe I'll get some random messages in a week or a couple months or years from people who get the bottles!

No comments: